Triple Creek Realty, Big Sky's oldest independent real estate company, was founded in 1974. For the past 39 years, Triple Creek has established a reputation for adhering to the highest ethical standards, for our excellent listings in all price ranges, and our consistently successful sales in all market conditions.
Why choose Triple Creek Realty to buy or sell your property:
- We have steadfastly adhered to the belief that if we treat our clients with the respect they deserve and provide them with the information they need to make educated choices, they will achieve their goals of buying or selling property at Big Sky.
- We continually update our listing sheets of every available property in Big Sky and the Gallatin Canyon. We provide these comprehensive listing sheets to all of our clients.
- We routinely track pending and closed sales to accurately advise our clients on pricing.
- Our agents have over 140 years of combined sales experience and an encyclopedic insiders' knowledge of the Big Sky real estate market.
- Our agents live, work at, and own Big Sky properties. They can assist you at a moment's notice.
- When you call TCR, you will talk to an experienced real estate agent who will truthfully answer your questions and will help you find the property you want.
- Whether buying or selling a property, you will deal directly with your agent from start to finish - no assistants or other intermediaries.
- We have a 40 year network of satisfied clients and repeat buyers.
- When listing a property, we advise you on the techniques to enable your property to rise above the competition which ensures a faster sale. (See Staging Techniques)
- We have two offices in Big Sky. Arrowhead Mall office in Mountain Village adjacent to the Summit Hotel. Our year round main office in the Gallatin Canyon 1/4 mile south of the Big Sky entrance on Highway 191 next to the Exxon.
- Our Bozeman office headed by Jerry Pape, Jr. is located at 251 Edelweis Dr. at the west end of town.
- We can show any property listed for sale in Big Sky, the Gallatin Canyon, Hebgen Lake, and the surrounding area.
- We are licensed members of the Southwest Montana Multiple Listing Service, both the National & Gallatin Associations of Realtors.